elmoro Home Outlandish Photos Multimedia Website Forums
elmoro Home Outlandish Photos Multimedia Website Forums

News

International VAD Festival
Outlandish will be performing the International VAD Festival in Norway, a yearly festival where many talents from the Oslo music/dance scene are invited to perform. This is the 8th Vad Festival.

Outlandmoro are the highlight of the day!

Rap groups: Mørk Atmosfære and Young Prayaz
Dance groups: Xclusive, The Beats, Breakdown and 1 Unity
+ DJ Show - DJ Nad Jee & Dholien Singh Supreme

This year's festival is arranged for charity and the main arranger of the evening is IHSG (Internasjonal Helse og Sosial Gruppe - International Health Care & Social group). IHSG has established a hospital specially for mothers and children in Pakistan, and 60% of the income will be given there as a support. The rest (40%) will be given to International AIDS Organizations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time and Place
Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008
Time: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Location: Cosmopolite Scene, Soria Moria Kino, Torshov
Street: Soria Moria, Vogtsgate 64

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to our moro Yumna for the news!
22 Comments
Posted on 28 Nov 2008 by elmoro4life       Bookmark and Share


News Archive

Using Cute News Content Management System

©2006-2009 Elmoro4Life.com | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

Welcome Introduction to the site

You have reached Elmoro4Life.com Your source of everything's Outlandish on the net. Here you will find the latest on the Talented Band, pictures, media and much more. The gallery is holding lot of images and is growing every day. Have a look around the site and make sure to check back on a regular basis to see what's happening in the world of Outlandmoro.


.:.:e4L:. Your OL Online Player

Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Random Photo


Notice: Undefined offset: 8192 in /home/elmoro4life/elmoro4life.com/outlandish/gallery/include/debugger.inc.php on line 112

Notice: Undefined offset: 8192 in /home/elmoro4life/elmoro4life.com/outlandish/gallery/include/debugger.inc.php on line 112
Random photo

Official Links

 
●Outlandmoro en
Outlandish de Sololepidoadios es Facebook
Myspace
 

Quik Links

 
 ●The Band 
 Gallery 
 Videos
 ●Audios
 ●Biography
 ●Discography
 ●Downloads
 ●Lyrics
 ●Interviews
 ●Isam B
 ●Lenny M
 ●Waqas A 
 Forums
 Links
 

Affiliate with us

 
Outlandish-it
Outlandish-Look
  OL-MSN-Group
Outlandish Turkiye
Outlandish-Video
OLMoro Fansite
OL Polish Fansite
 

Share

If you have any kind of media from recent appearances you wish to share with other fans, email me. You'll be fully credited.

Counters

 
Add To Favourites  Default homepage

Disclaimer

Elmoro4Life.com is in no way affiliated with Outlandish, Soulcamp Entertainment or Sony BMG Music Entertainment Denmark. The only purpose of this website is to keep fans informed. Content such as pictures, audio, video, and such are copyrighted and property to their respective owners No copyright infrengement intended.

Support

Donate towards my web hosting bill!

Buy CDs from Amazon

 

 


Subscribe! 
Subscribe in a reader

Designed by ADvance-Tech Locations of visitors to this page