The Outlandish Forum Index -> Memories -> The Lost Moros Waqas's email and Isam's comment memory

Linz
Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:49 pm Reply with quote
The lost moros The lost moros
Gender: Female Joined: 21 Dec 2006 Posts: 99 Location: Gaza-Palestine
Salamz all,
well I've never seen Outlandish live and I don't have an orginal copy of their cd,but when we 1st stared the site in the last July I was like girls let's send an- email to Thomas (there was no myspace so getting anything from OL was a world wonder) so days passed and we thought that Thomas B neglected us...the big surprise was on the 16-8 when I opend the mail and found in our JUNK e-mail an email from Thomas it was written by waqas I was going to have an heart attack I jumped and shiverd and then sweated hugged my dad and my mom (I was VERY VERY HAPPY)....days passed I opened the lost moros spam comments I found Isam's comment same thing happened my parents were asleep i didn't find anyone to hug then I suddenly found my dad I hugged him...
so this was my memory with Outlandish I'll never forgot that days and i also printed them and hang them on my mirror and when I 1st told Aicha and SOha they were like OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
it was really spacial time and even i know when I'm like 30 years old I
ll remember myself and say STUPID ME but it was great and i felt major happnies!

please Aicha and Soha write your own memory!

aisha nur
Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:09 pm Reply with quote
New Member New Member
Gender: None specified Joined: 24 Dec 2006 Posts: 4 Location: Turkey
salam
oh yes, i do remember that day. That was a very memorable day. it was like 45 degress celsius in turkey!
there was no school, so i was obviously very very bored. I went for a walk with my mom, came home and opened msn messenger like always...and guess what Lina was telling me???
hahaha
i remember closing my mouth with my hands, and smiling so wide, my mouth could have ripped. i dont think i breathed for like a good 60 seconds.
Lina sent me his exact words (this is Waqas's comment) and I felt sooooooooooo famous, haha! like i became a world pop star from an email from Waqas. hahahahah, yeah, well it was really nice
i told my mom and called my friends. and i dont think i slept very well that nite.
also, when we found out about the comment from Isam...hmmm, I thought I was best freinds with OL. Very Happy it was really nice, one great thing ontop of another.
we felt like we achieved our goal. it seamed impossible for so long, and finally our little dream came true. we felt like it was a great success....just by working alittle hard on something, we got it.

it was definitely awesome, and it sort of took the shock out of all later communication we would have with OL. even if i meet them later, i will not be as excited as i was that day. they arent unreachable...that was good to know
Soha, tell us what happend to u.....
peace
aisha nur
indianmoro<3
Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:03 am Reply with quote
Member Member
Gender: None specified Joined: 28 May 2007 Posts: 53 Location: CA, USA
hello! that is so cool that you guys got a reply! how did you get in touch with the guys? what did waqas say in his email and isam and his comment? that would be so cool to see what they said! that's wonderful you got in touch with them! do you still talk with them?
thanks so much for reading my comment in advance =) i would love and appreciate hearing how you got in contact with them and what waqas and isam said in their reply! thanks in advance! Very Happy

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quote
Active Member Active Member
Gender: Female Joined: 24 Jun 2007 Posts: 179 Location: Jordan
Linz wrote:
Salamz all,
well I've never seen Outlandish live and I don't have an orginal copy of their cd,but when we 1st stared the site in the last July I was like girls let's send an- email to Thomas (there was no myspace so getting anything from OL was a world wonder) so days passed and we thought that Thomas B neglected us...the big surprise was on the 16-8 when I opend the mail and found in our JUNK e-mail an email from Thomas it was written by waqas I was going to have an heart attack I jumped and shiverd and then sweated hugged my dad and my mom (I was VERY VERY HAPPY)....days passed I opened the lost moros spam comments I found Isam's comment same thing happened my parents were asleep i didn't find anyone to hug then I suddenly found my dad I hugged him...
so this was my memory with Outlandish I'll never forgot that days and i also printed them and hang them on my mirror and when I 1st told Aicha and SOha they were like OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
it was really spacial time and even i know when I'm like 30 years old I
ll remember myself and say STUPID ME but it was great and i felt major happnies!

please Aicha and Soha write your own memory!

sistah wutcan i say ! lucky ..mashallah ..lol..
u emailed them ? could u plz give them to me ?!!
respond sooon sis !!

XxMuSlimahxX
Linz
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quote
The lost moros The lost moros
Gender: Female Joined: 21 Dec 2006 Posts: 99 Location: Gaza-Palestine
salamz moros,
well i contacted them through thomas's email..which is in their official site
Smile Smile

Hyper_Confused
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quote
Silver Member Silver Member
wohooo!
go Linaa!
I would have felt the sameee! wow, that's pretty kwl!
And I thought that gettin git from their myspace was good!
Mann.. you go it from ther offical sitee!!!

tc xxx
Rahat-the lil moro 4ever!
farfar101
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:05 am Reply with quote
Gender: Female Joined: 10 Jul 2007 Posts: 887 Location: Buffalo, NY
ur so lucky..
All i got is an E-mail from Waqas Which is AWESOME!!!
Its just great!!
First he kinda gave me a scary e-mail but i didnt mind..
I didnt care atleast i got an e-mail!!
so then he sent me another one after i sent him one..
the one he sent me was rly cool!!

Awesome!!
i felt so honored & scared!!
i thout it wasnt him but then..
It was!!

Pure Moro!
~*Elmoro4Eva*~
A Smile is a Charity - Isam Bachiri
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
British_Moro
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:26 am Reply with quote
Gender: Female Joined: 04 Mar 2007 Posts: 187 Location: London
OMG LOL Waqas sent u a scary e-mail HEHE Wot did he say if u don't mind me askin. Very Happy

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quote
Gender: Female Joined: 22 Jun 2007 Posts: 240 Location: London
Quote:
OMG LOL Waqas sent u a scary e-mail HEHE Wot did he say

lol, yh! Very Happy nd OMG LInz wot did Isam nd Waqas say? ooo nd farfar how did u get Waqas's e-mail?! Shocked agen if u dn't mind us askin'... Oops mahhhhhhhhhhnnn u guys r soooooooooooooooo lucky!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

elmoro4lyf
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:39 am Reply with quote
Hehehe I remember the comment Waqas n Isam made on on LM site I think that's what ur talking bout hehe man Very Happy that was the 1st moro that I knew that had spoken 2 OL without meeting em! Faintly remember u guys sayin it, I think u posted on the OL/ LM Grp Very Happy hehe aww bless ya's one day isA u'll meet them Wink
Aww twiny waqas sent u a mail?!?
I used 2 get happy dayz when I sent em messages n they replied Razz hehe coz bless they r soo sweet but then face2face is even more great coz u see em n in away u can c how nice they really are Wink Very Happy

[×]єℓ мσяσ 4 ℓιƒє[×]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
farfar101
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:42 am Reply with quote
Gender: Female Joined: 10 Jul 2007 Posts: 887 Location: Buffalo, NY
elmoro4lyf wrote:
Hehehe I remember the comment Waqas n Isam made on on LM site I think that's what ur talking bout hehe man Very Happy that was the 1st moro that I knew that had spoken 2 OL without meeting em! Faintly remember u guys sayin it, I think u posted on the OL/ LM Grp Very Happy hehe aww bless ya's one day isA u'll meet them Wink
Aww twiny waqas sent u a mail?!?
I used 2 get happy dayz when I sent em messages n they replied Razz hehe coz bless they r soo sweet but then face2face is even more great coz u see em n in away u can c how nice they really are Wink Very Happy

actually i dont know if tht was Waqas..
Ahmed is still confirming it..

Pure Moro!
~*Elmoro4Eva*~
A Smile is a Charity - Isam Bachiri
elmoro4lyf
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:45 am Reply with quote
aight Very Happy aww hopefully it is! but there's people out there pretending 2 be them hehe Isam e.g. just 2 fool girls...hehe but aint nice at all Rolling Eyes

[×]єℓ мσяσ 4 ℓιƒє[×]
elmoro4life
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:48 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Gender: Male Joined: 06 Oct 2006 Posts: 1791 Location: Morocco
elmoro4lyf wrote:
aight Very Happy aww hopefully it is! but there's people out there pretending 2 be them hehe Isam e.g. just 2 fool girls...hehe but aint nice at all Rolling Eyes

yes it's not nice Evil or Very Mad I've already received loads of mails from fans that used the contact form on Elmoro4Life.com thinking I'm one of the guys!! but I've told them that I'm just another fan.. it's even on every page of the fansite but fans just get so excited and they just need their messages to be in Outland's hands...

Peace,
Elmoro4Life.com
elmoro4lyf
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:22 pm Reply with quote
elmoro4life wrote:

yes it's not nice Evil or Very Mad I've already received loads of mails from fans that used the contact form on Elmoro4Life.com thinking I'm one of the guys!! but I've told them that I'm just another fan.. it's even on every page of the fansite but fans just get so excited and they just need their messages to be in Outland's hands...

Ahh yeah get what u mean alot of people will probably think that lolz just goes to show, and anyway the best way to contact OL is through myspace well that's what I think hehe Razz well there was a time when some random guy goes to me that I'm not OL and I'm like I never said I was...people these days Rolling Eyes

[×]єℓ мσяσ 4 ℓιƒє[×]
~Elmoro
Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:37 pm Reply with quote
Member Member
O M G
OOhhhhhhhhh
can you give me the email of isam n waqas please help me........... Sad Sad
i will be very sad if you dont give me it... Sad Sad