The Outlandish Forum Index -> Newbies -> The Summer holiday...

Outland-moro.polarpenguin
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:12 pm Reply with quote
New Member New Member
Anyone from Asia? I am from bangladesh and I will be going on holiday, inshallah. i hope to get some cool pics and to post them soon, inshallah ! : )

Is anyone going on holiday or are they on holiday? : ) If so i hope u are having a great time, I hope to have a great time too Cool Very Happy Smile Razz
themajor
Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:39 pm Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Gender: Female Joined: 21 Apr 2009 Posts: 7864 Location: Iran
Outland-moro.polarpenguin wrote:
Anyone from Asia? I am from bangladesh and I will be going on holiday, inshallah. i hope to get some cool pics and to post them soon, inshallah ! : )

Is anyone going on holiday or are they on holiday? : ) If so i hope u are having a great time, I hope to have a great time too Cool Very Happy Smile Razz

here we all are from all around the world:)
happy holiday..hope u have a great time...let us know how was that Razz

Outland-moro.polarpenguin
Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:49 pm Reply with quote
New Member New Member
Thank you for replying and asking and it is great to know that the site has people from all around the world ! My holiday was okay and great and bad because certain people *cough - dad's family* ruined it for my family - but it it didin't stop us from enjoying the heat - we went during the monsoon season (bad idea) but it felt different and I imagined my grandparents walking here and there and sitting here and there and it made me feel in a way at peace Cool but sad Crying or Very sad I didn't like the huge divide bewteen the rich and poor Shocked but it made me think more - I want to volunteer and inshallah one day to be able to go back to Bangladesh and to see no poor people there or anywhere in the world really but that is going to take time and I can't do it alone : _ I haven't been to this site for a long time - should really visit this every two days but college work is piling up Sad You looking forward to Outlandish' new album (which is to be released soon) ' The Conershop Carnival' ? Very Happy Razz
themajor
Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:05 pm Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Gender: Female Joined: 21 Apr 2009 Posts: 7864 Location: Iran
ure welcome Smile
wow..seems it was interestin' enough to had such events and thoughts all together Very Happy
i hope so..but u know..bein' poor or rich..it's a part of the life...
yea..it's abt some months which site has really set down but friends will come and join..
yay..'m excitin' abt it..can't wait till it release Very Happy