Author Message

The Outlandish Forum Index -> Welcome -> Girls only forum (added)

mariamlelue
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:44 am Reply with quote
Bronze Member Bronze Member
Gender: Female Joined: 13 Apr 2007 Posts: 505 Location: Trinidad and Tobago, Caribbean
Assalamu Alaykum wow
cool thanks for all the hard work
may Allah bless you all ameen
and im gonna join now
hey reyami honey ..u know im a girl right Question Razz Very Happy
heheh
take care wasalam Very Happy Cool

_________________

http://the-written-voice-lsl.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
abdessamad
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:44 am Reply with quote
New Member New Member
Gender: Male Joined: 18 Jan 2008 Posts: 24 Location: Moroccco


salam all my Moros .....

Hmm Groupe wave congratulations all the girl moros for the new forum .........


Hmm though i consider it a conspiracy agaisnt boys Sad .......

am just wondering if there would be a chance for spying on that forum hehe Very Happy hehe

anyways thanks Ahmed for ur efforts
Very Happy wish u'll enjoy ur new hidden forum

_________________
May Allah guide us to the right path
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
mariamlelue
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quote
Bronze Member Bronze Member
Gender: Female Joined: 13 Apr 2007 Posts: 505 Location: Trinidad and Tobago, Caribbean
abdessamad wrote:
Hmm though i consider it a conspiracy agaisnt boys Sad .......

am just wondering if there would be a chance for spying on that forum hehe Very Happy hehe


Shocked
so ur here and making comments on spying hmm3
i think that "someone" is just jealous
ur BANNED so take a chill pill bro

Razz ;P Cool

_________________

http://the-written-voice-lsl.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
abdessamad
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:27 am Reply with quote
New Member New Member
Gender: Male Joined: 18 Jan 2008 Posts: 24 Location: Moroccco
Shocked
so ur here and making comments on spying hmm3
i think that "someone" is just jealous
ur BANNED so take a chill pill bro

Razz ;P Cool
[/quote]



salam hmm

Shocked who is talkin in the first place? think u r not the moderator Very Happy
Reymai must have a kind heart to let me spy Cool

if she doesn't accept i'll have to recruit sister Abeeda Razz
anyways i have to get a clue for being there
just joking lee ann haha Very Happy

_________________
May Allah guide us to the right path
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
mariamlelue
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:35 am Reply with quote
Bronze Member Bronze Member
Gender: Female Joined: 13 Apr 2007 Posts: 505 Location: Trinidad and Tobago, Caribbean
abdessamad wrote:

Shocked who is talkin in the first place? think u r not the moderator Very Happy
Reymai must have a kind heart to let me spy Cool

if she doesn't accept i'll have to recruit sister Abeeda Razz
anyways i have to get a clue for being there
just joking lee ann haha Very Happy


Shocked Shocked Surprised
so u don't know who's talking Question
dont worry about Reyami's heart
keep ur lil curious eyes in the other parts of the forum

and did u say sis abeeda
fortunately i have evidences she is not a ais Very Happy
so don't waste ur time or ur wonderings to try and spy ;P

_________________

http://the-written-voice-lsl.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
abdessamad
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:46 am Reply with quote
New Member New Member
Gender: Male Joined: 18 Jan 2008 Posts: 24 Location: Moroccco
mariamlelue wrote:
abdessamad wrote:

Shocked who is talkin in the first place? think u r not the moderator Very Happy
Reymai must have a kind heart to let me spy Cool

if she doesn't accept i'll have to recruit sister Abeeda Razz
anyways i have to get a clue for being there
just joking lee ann haha Very Happy


Shocked Shocked Surprised
so u don't know who's talking Question
dont worry about Reyami's heart
keep ur lil curious eyes in the other parts of the forum

and did u say sis abeeda
fortunately i have evidences she is not a ais Very Happy
so don't waste ur time or ur wonderings to try and spy ;P




Anyways hmm Although i don't know who's that someone talking
i have to forgive her Very Happy
and u have to know that am called the grandfather
so no harm Razz if ur grandpa keeps checking on his grand children

so behave urself girl Mad



_________________
May Allah guide us to the right path
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
mariamlelue
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:54 am Reply with quote
Bronze Member Bronze Member
Gender: Female Joined: 13 Apr 2007 Posts: 505 Location: Trinidad and Tobago, Caribbean
abdessamad wrote:


Anyways hmm Although i don't know who's that someone talking
i have to forgive her Very Happy
and u have to know that am called the grandfather
so no harm Razz if ur grandpa keeps checking on his grand children

so behave urself girl Mad


Shocked
so you forgot ur benty ..jadi Question Shocked Crying or Very sad Sad
enough crying

u don't have to check on me since u don't know me anymore so don't bother about the hidden forum ;P
and i always behave Cool
so be poilte or else Mad

_________________

http://the-written-voice-lsl.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
abdessamad
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:01 am Reply with quote
New Member New Member
Gender: Male Joined: 18 Jan 2008 Posts: 24 Location: Moroccco
mariamlelue wrote:
abdessamad wrote:


Anyways hmm Although i don't know who's that someone talking
i have to forgive her Very Happy
and u have to know that am called the grandfather
so no harm Razz if ur grandpa keeps checking on his grand children

so behave urself girl Mad


Shocked
so you forgot ur benty ..jadi Question Shocked Crying or Very sad Sad
enough crying

u don't have to check on me since u don't know me anymore so don't bother about the hidden forum ;P
and i always behave Cool
so be poilte or else Mad



hmm Surprised Shocked
I never seen a wicked Benty like you
u wanna keep ur Jadi out of the hidden forum Confused u know he's so old

so u have to rethink what u have just said Razz or else i'll call upon my army



_________________
May Allah guide us to the right path
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
mariamlelue
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:09 am Reply with quote
Bronze Member Bronze Member
Gender: Female Joined: 13 Apr 2007 Posts: 505 Location: Trinidad and Tobago, Caribbean
abdessamad wrote:
hmm Surprised Shocked
I never seen a wicked Benty like you
u wanna keep ur Jadi out of the hidden forum Confused u know he's so old

so u have to rethink what u have just said Razz or else i'll call upon my army


Shocked Mad
is that a threat Question
do u wanna mess with me Question Mad
oh so ur shooting ur benty now Question
ya Allah what kind of jadi do i have Question
and hey u said u dont know me so don't benty me Mad

_________________

http://the-written-voice-lsl.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
abdessamad
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:20 am Reply with quote
New Member New Member
Gender: Male Joined: 18 Jan 2008 Posts: 24 Location: Moroccco
mariamlelue wrote:
abdessamad wrote:
hmm Surprised Shocked
I never seen a wicked Benty like you
u wanna keep ur Jadi out of the hidden forum Confused u know he's so old

so u have to rethink what u have just said Razz or else i'll call upon my army


Shocked Mad
is that a threat Question
do u wanna mess with me Question Mad
oh so ur shooting ur benty now Question
ya Allah what kind of jadi do i have Question
and hey u said u dont know me so don't benty me Mad




Very Happy anyways u r just a careless benty hmm........so don't le me get disappointed of all my grandchildren ........still know that Reymai will accpet me in the hidden foum Very Happy Razz

and i noticed benty that u created a new verb in English ( Benty me)

think u still have to take classes in English

Unfortunately i stopped giving classes in English as i retired

so u better take an English course in this summer Mad

_________________
May Allah guide us to the right path
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Persian-Moro
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:00 am Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Gender: Female Joined: 20 Apr 2007 Posts: 9712 Location: RASHT/Guilan

Groupe wave Groupe wave Groupe wave
Oh! Great!Great!
a fOrum Only fOr Girls
sO Great!
thank yOu sOOOOOOOOO much Ahmed
Smile

_________________
I lOst ma ♥DaD♥… SadSadSad
I cant Believe it yet…
I feel like dying……

View user's profile Send private message
Reyami
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quote
Elite Member Elite Member
Gender: Female Joined: 09 Apr 2007 Posts: 3085 Location: UAE
missgreen87 and innocente-rya U Welcome Smile And Y'all Must Noe It Wasnt Totally My Idea..I Just Saw It In Other Forums And Thought We Shud Have It Too..I Dont Wanna Be Takin All The Credit To Myself.. Very Happy
And The Main Person To Thank Is Bro Ahmed Smile


And Yeah Mariamlelue I Noe Ure A Gurl.. Razz
Btw Addessamad..Its No Conspiracy Against The Fellas..It Just Happened To Be That We Got Our Group First.. :b
After All Who Doesnt Noe The Phrase "Ladies First"
And Abt Lettin Ya Spy..Hmmm..Well I Wanna Keep Myself And My "Kind Heart" Outta Trouble As Much As Possible :b So Its Gonna Be Left Up To The Gurls To Take A Vote And Decide Whether Spys Are Allowed In Our Group Or Not ..And Then Of Course Bro Ahmed If He Allows It Too Razz ..But U Noe If We Let Ya In..We're Gonna Have To Let Everyone In.. So U Do The Math

LoL ;P

_________________


(Reyami)
View user's profile Send private message
Neslihan
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quote
Moderator Moderator
Gender: Female Joined: 17 Jan 2007 Posts: 293 Location: Germany-Turkey
thank u so much bro ahmed for the new topic

gooooooo lelueeee gooooooooooooo
haha im supportin uu
haha abduuu cant u read ??
GİRLS ONLY FORUM
yes we know u are our jadi
we as bentys have to respect them but u are old , its to much action for u here , go sleeping haha Very Happy
u have to get out hereeeeeeeee Very Happy


lelueeeeeee i love ur new verb creation haha TO BENTY ME

btw: im back in the english forum , didnt post here for years Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
morty15
Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:43 am Reply with quote
Bronze Member Bronze Member
Gender: Male Joined: 08 Jan 2008 Posts: 383 Location: JORDAN
abdu and lee are the best yay5 yay8 Groupe wave Groupe wave Groupe wave Groupe wave Groupe wave Groupe wave Groupe wave Laughing Laughing Cool Love1 On topic On topic On topic On topic On topic On topic On topic On topic On topic :@&: I'm so  happy!




random Razz

Love u guys btw Very Happy

_________________
When I fail I bow, even if I succeed I take a bow.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
elmoro4life
Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Gender: Male Joined: 06 Oct 2006 Posts: 1791 Location: Morocco
lol you guys are funny Laughing Very Happy

Reyami wrote:
..Hmmm..Well I Wanna Keep Myself And My "Kind Heart" Outta Trouble As Much As Possible :b So Its Gonna Be Left Up To The Gurls To Take A Vote And Decide Whether Spys Are Allowed In Our Group Or Not ..And Then Of Course Bro Ahmed If He Allows It Too Razz ..


lol, Very Happy please keep me out of troubles Reyami Very Happy Razz

_________________
-

Peace,
Elmoro4Life.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Display posts from previous:  

All times are GMT
Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic

Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
The Outlandish forum team
| Elmoro4Life.com | OLVideo | Outlandish-it |

Powered by phpBB // Elmoro4Life.com © 2007