The Outlandish Forum Index -> The guys -> Happy B'day, Isam!

Divya
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Gender: Female Joined: 29 Sep 2008 Posts: 13977 Location: U.K
Laughing Razz
Anca
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quote
New Member New Member
Gender: Female Joined: 29 Sep 2008 Posts: 26 Location: Romania
for the Romanian moros, please, check it out: http://outlandanca.blogspot.com/2009/08/un-om-de-milioane-isam-b.html

It's a blog post about Isam Very Happy

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Hey Anca I translated your blog into English and wow its soo beautiful Very Happy
Anca
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quote
New Member New Member
Oh, hey, I hope you got it, 'cause online translators aren't that good...in any case I'll try to translate it in english and post it right here Wink

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
thanxx! Smile
Anca
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:11 pm Reply with quote
New Member New Member
Very Happy Hello everybody, as I said, I tried to translate this : http://outlandanca.blogspot.com/2009/08/un-om-de-milioane-isam-b.html post of mine about Isam Very Happy Sorry, I'm not such a good translator Book

The first time I heard of him I was still a secondary school student who didn’t know too much about Music with meaning and who used to watch Kiss TV more than regularly. Until the moment when boom! a miracle happened and I saw the name of the band, Outlandish, and of the song, Callin’u, written on a blue background. It was in April, on a cold night.
At that time, I didn’t have digital television, so I picked up this channel really badly, the quality of image and of sound being awful. However, I wrote the name of the song on a little sheet of paper and I downloaded it from the Internet from someone who I’m related with. For free. I felt rather guilty, but we have to admit that free downloaders are omnipresent and I’m not the only one.

Then it followed an extremely beautiful summer, one of the most beautiful summers in my life; I used to be happy every week, when the song was reaching the no.1 spot in the charts. I certainly knew that Outlandish was my favourite band, but, I used to have only 3 songs and I didn’t know absolutely anything about the members. This step was followed by a long research period; as a matter of fact, I found out some essential information about them, namely Isam Bachiri, Waqas Ali Qadri and Lenny Martinez. I couldn’t find the original CD in any music stores from Slobozia, which caused me a lot of sadness. I think I’ve been listening to Callin’ U, Aicha and Guantanamo for 6 months endlessly!

The big day arrived. The concert from 3rd of November, Romania, Bucharest. A concert which represented actually the first miracle of my life. From that moment on, I’ve never doubted God’s existence any longer. I found out about it from the radio; after getting home after school, I turned it on and on Kiss Fm, Andreea Berghea announced that Outlandish would come to Romania. My spirit went through a multitude of feelings, among which the strongest one was the powerlessness. Because I knew it would be impossible for me to make it for the concert and I would miss the chance of my life. However, God does exist and He takes care of everything. Outlandish read my e-mail where I had apologized for not being able to come to the concert and they invited me there, for free!!! Anyway, I had to get over a lot of obstacles until I was sure I would make it, but the final result was awesome.

From that day, I found out a lot of things about Isam Bachiri. Positive things. I didn’t realize that he was gradually becoming someone very important to me. What does he mean now to me? A role - model. A mentor. A friend. Very few people know that Outlandish had a major impact on me, especially this guy, whose existence is today 32 years old. Very few people know that Outlandish showed me most of the values that I appreciate and respect now, and Isam Bachiri was, is and will remain for me the strongest inspiration. Maybe I shouldn’t explain what I feel for him in words, because they all fade out comparing to my admiration and respect for him. He’s been next to me when I was alone because my mom was abroad, being ill, he spoke to me kindly -it really mattered and wished my mother a lot of health, when almost all our relatives didn’t care at all about how we deal with our problems. Isam Bachiri proved that celebrity doesn’t affect great personalities at all, because they never forget who they are as humans, not as stars.
Having a resounding success with Outlandish, but a prolific solo career as well, Isam could have very well appeared at the concert surrounded by bodyguards and restricting fans’ access, but he didn’t do it… I remember that I saw a video where Isam was singing in a Danish restaurant and Lenny was walking among the tables with a can in which people put money…and all the money went to poor children or something like that. Isam hasn’t always been glorious. He’s the son of a Moroccan immigrant who came in Denmark in the ‘60’s. His life wasn’t easy at all, ‘cause, as far as I’m concerned, he used to carry fish in a store in his teenage years in order to help his family. His talent and the hard work, however, put the spotlights on him. For me, he’s the best example of humbleness, kindness and faith. In spite of being the target of some Danish journalists’ attacks, who pretended that he would be involved in some terrorist acts, Isam has always remained that dependable and trustable guy and kept working with Outlandish, making millions of fans from all over the world happy.

Unfortunately, many people, who know Outlandish only because of “Callin’U”, would never guess that what I wrote here is entirely true. Many people have never heard of Isam’s solo album, which is really successful in Denmark. Outlandish have crossed over the commercial music industry long time ago, their music being, essentially, conceived to help and guide masses. You can easily say that Outlandish is nothing when you know so little about it, as well as you can say that God doesn’t exist, but you’ve never read the Bible… As for Isam Bachiri, I would have a lot more things to say, because this man’s life is so good to be written about… I only sum up to wishing him a happy birthday and thanking God for the talent he was gifted with, because he changed the lives of millions of fans by using this huge talent in the best way ever.

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Gender: Female Joined: 20 May 2008 Posts: 7444 Location: Riyadh-Saudi Arabia .
awww , that was so sweet , sis ... Very Happy
thank you ... Smile

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Thx hun Smile
Persian-Moro
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:28 pm Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Gender: Female Joined: 20 Apr 2007 Posts: 9712 Location: RASHT/Guilan
awww Dear Anca Kiss
we talked abt it be4 but when i read it
ma eyes was full Of tears again... Crying or Very sad
it's really Beautiful pOst...
thax 4 set it here Love1
and really I have tO say; Im grateful tO Outlandish
fOr gifted yOu tO me
yOu are ma the Best SiS-Friend
God Bless yOu

dina
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quote
Elite Member Elite Member
Gender: Female Joined: 08 Mar 2009 Posts: 3503 Location: palastine
thxthxthxthxthxthx dear anca Very HappyVery Happy

this is great Wink
Anca
Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quote
New Member New Member
You're welcome, guys Very Happy Love1

Peace out!

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:40 pm Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Very Happy
ifrana
Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:52 pm Reply with quote
Active Member Active Member
Gender: Female Joined: 13 Sep 2008 Posts: 273 Location: Lancaster, England
hey this was isam's bday.. the cake was a surprise which was brought out in the middle of a show and the crowd sang him a danish birthday song..

Outlandish

if u c sumbody without a smile, giv them 1 of urs
xx ifrana xx
Persian-Moro
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:04 am Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Gender: Female Joined: 20 Apr 2007 Posts: 9712 Location: RASHT/Guilan
yes!!!I've seen it be4!
that was sOOO cOOl!!! Very Happy
and it's anOther pic!!!

Persian-Moro
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:07 am Reply with quote