Author Message

The Outlandish Forum Index -> Outlandish -> Hey outlandish

themajor
Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:52 pm Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Gender: Female Joined: 21 Apr 2009 Posts: 7864 Location: Iran
Persian-Moro wrote:
E??bishtar az yemahehaaaa!!!
anyway...
khob manam kheily kheily kar dashtam va daram!!!! Neutral
but man hamishe bara OL upam!!!!!
badesham hala beza ye kam fek konam.... Rolling Eyes
shayadi gozashtam u ham biyay Azizam junam!!!! Wink
qosei nakhor!!! Love1


bebin.man ham uni miram ham dars mikhonam ham arayeshgah kar mikonam ham to mezon dasto pa mizanam..ham ba lil bro dars kar mikonam ham sham mipazam..ham hezarta moshkele digaro baham yeja ba ye dast boland mikonam..u fek mikoni man vaght konam hamoom beram !!? Question

_________________
** Good Deeds, Good Thoughts & Good Words

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Persian-Moro
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Gender: Female Joined: 20 Apr 2007 Posts: 9712 Location: RASHT/Guilan
themajor wrote:

bebin.man ham uni miram ham dars mikhonam ham arayeshgah kar mikonam ham to mezon dasto pa mizanam..ham ba lil bro dars kar mikonam ham sham mipazam..ham hezarta moshkele digaro baham yeja ba ye dast boland mikonam..u fek mikoni man vaght konam hamoom beram !!? Question


Elahi barat bemiram Kozet jOOn!!!!! Crying or Very sad
mage Janvarjan nadari?????? Neutral
kari az daste man bar miad?????tarof nakonia!!!!
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

_________________
I lOst ma ♥DaD♥… SadSadSad
I cant Believe it yet…
I feel like dying……

View user's profile Send private message
themajor
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Gender: Female Joined: 21 Apr 2009 Posts: 7864 Location: Iran
Persian-Moro wrote:
themajor wrote:

bebin.man ham uni miram ham dars mikhonam ham arayeshgah kar mikonam ham to mezon dasto pa mizanam..ham ba lil bro dars kar mikonam ham sham mipazam..ham hezarta moshkele digaro baham yeja ba ye dast boland mikonam..u fek mikoni man vaght konam hamoom beram !!? Question


Elahi barat bemiram Kozet jOOn!!!!! Crying or Very sad
mage Janvarjan nadari?????? Neutral
kari az daste man bar miad?????tarof nakonia!!!!
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad



kozet khodeti

_________________
** Good Deeds, Good Thoughts & Good Words

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Persian-Moro
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Gender: Female Joined: 20 Apr 2007 Posts: 9712 Location: RASHT/Guilan


sOrry but yeho Delam barat kabab shod!!!! Crying or Very sad

_________________
I lOst ma ♥DaD♥… SadSadSad
I cant Believe it yet…
I feel like dying……

View user's profile Send private message
themajor
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Gender: Female Joined: 21 Apr 2009 Posts: 7864 Location: Iran
bazi vaghta behtare yad begirim be digaran bi ehterami nakonim

_________________
** Good Deeds, Good Thoughts & Good Words

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Persian-Moro
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Gender: Female Joined: 20 Apr 2007 Posts: 9712 Location: RASHT/Guilan
bebakhshid iranie mohtaram!!!!Smile

ma tohin nakardim!!!!!!!Crying or Very sad
az unja ke beyne Dusta az lafze kozet ziyad estefade mishe!!!
unam baraye NazNazi tarin dokhtar!!!! Shocked ma ham be shoma goftim!!!
yadam nabud dokhtar irania hamashun Princess and khosheshun neyad beheshun began kozet!!!

if bOthered u sO excuse me!!!!
Sad

_________________
I lOst ma ♥DaD♥… SadSadSad
I cant Believe it yet…
I feel like dying……

View user's profile Send private message
tinna
Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:01 pm Reply with quote
New Member New Member
Gender: Female Joined: 19 Aug 2009 Posts: 30
I didnt uderstand but u all are invited in my house if outlandish came ( i wish that) caouse u are my lovely friends.
View user's profile Send private message
themajor
Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:59 pm Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Gender: Female Joined: 21 Apr 2009 Posts: 7864 Location: Iran
tinna wrote:
I didnt uderstand but u all are invited in my house if outlandish came ( i wish that) caouse u are my lovely friends.


awww ma lovely friend..u r so kind
InshaAllah i wish it'll be happen in the feature and we all come to ure house and have so much fun with each other and specially OL guys Love

_________________
** Good Deeds, Good Thoughts & Good Words

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
tinna
Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:45 pm Reply with quote
New Member New Member
Gender: Female Joined: 19 Aug 2009 Posts: 30
heyy did u forget me?? i still love you veryyy much and i miss you and i dont forget you . I want to meet you and outlandish too (hey can i meet and isam's boy ) i have just a question what mean moro?????
View user's profile Send private message
themajor
Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:54 pm Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Gender: Female Joined: 21 Apr 2009 Posts: 7864 Location: Iran
tinna wrote:
heyy did u forget me?? i still love you veryyy much and i miss you and i dont forget you . I want to meet you and outlandish too (hey can i meet and isam's boy ) i have just a question what mean moro?????



nah Tinna Smilei'll never forget u hun
InshaAllah..someday why not!?
yea..it's so special to see isam 's boy
abt moro..search in pages ..guys have already describe everythin' abt it Smile

_________________
** Good Deeds, Good Thoughts & Good Words

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
tinna
Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:42 am Reply with quote
New Member New Member
Gender: Female Joined: 19 Aug 2009 Posts: 30
themajor wrote:
nah Tinna Smilei'll never forget u hun
InshaAllah..someday why not!?
yea..it's so special to see isam 's boy
abt moro..search in pages ..guys have already describe everythin' abt it Smile


Ohh u are so sweet , thanks a lot my friend and yeah i watched the comments about whats means moro and i hope to mean muslim
View user's profile Send private message
Persian-Moro
Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:15 pm Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Gender: Female Joined: 20 Apr 2007 Posts: 9712 Location: RASHT/Guilan
Hey Dear Tinna, lOvE back!!
u knOw recently Waqas Ali said a new meaning fOr it;
"ppl whO have dark skin"
but it means; Muslim,Friend and OL use it tO call their fans!
Peace!

_________________
I lOst ma ♥DaD♥… SadSadSad
I cant Believe it yet…
I feel like dying……

View user's profile Send private message
tinna
Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:13 pm Reply with quote
New Member New Member
Gender: Female Joined: 19 Aug 2009 Posts: 30
Persian-Moro wrote:
Hey Dear Tinna, lOvE back!!
u knOw recently Waqas Ali said a new meaning fOr it;
"ppl whO have dark skin"
but it means; Muslim,Friend and OL use it tO call their fans!
Peace!


Thanks hun so can i have the name moro instead of thi "new member "on my name cause i want to be moro too like u are even i dont have dark skin
View user's profile Send private message
Divya
Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:54 pm Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Gender: Female Joined: 29 Sep 2008 Posts: 13977 Location: U.K
yeaa sure tina u can have the name moro too!! Very Happy most Outland fans do Very Happy

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
tinna
Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:19 am Reply with quote
New Member New Member
Gender: Female Joined: 19 Aug 2009 Posts: 30
Divya wrote:
yeaa sure tina u can have the name moro too!! Very Happy most Outland fans do Very Happy


Thank u sweet and wow i am a moro now. Happy,happy,happy,happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message

Display posts from previous:  

All times are GMT
Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic

Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
The Outlandish forum team
| Elmoro4Life.com | OLVideo | Outlandish-it |

Powered by phpBB // Elmoro4Life.com © 2007