The Outlandish Forum Index -> Memories -> Outlandish in Tivoli (Denmark)

elmoro4life
Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:22 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Gender: Male Joined: 06 Oct 2006 Posts: 1791 Location: Morocco
Hi moros, I've found this on Outlandish MSN group, by Aras, she mentioned lot of details and some funny things (Thanks Aras for sharing)

here's the story:

Quote:
Hey Peeps, a lot of you have been crying for what Outland are up to now a days, so I though I wanted to tell you what they did yesterday

They performed in Tivoli a very old special amusement park in Denmark. A park in the middle of Copenhagen with trees, rollercoasters, lakes, light cables and so on. In spite of the rainy and cold weather a loooot of people had shown up in front of and around the outdoor stage, blocking the entire Tivoli actually. People were glad, cheerful and expectant. Outland’s backing band The Gypsies went on stage first and played the intro for Introspective, and then all the guys entered and really kicked the show of. People started dancing, bouncing and moving a lot during the next numbers, which was Peelo, El moro, Sakeena and when the guys told that “ We know its bloody cold for you guys, so we would like to take you with us for a little travelling “. Isam asking Waqas. “ Aha, where are we going then? “ Isam and Waqas then looking funky at Lenny “Where are we going Lenny!?! “ . Lenny smiling all shaggy saying “Cuba“. Then Guantanamo overturned the crowd . Everybody had fun, Waqas cheering the crowd up by shouting and throwing hands , Lenny walking back and forth and Isam doing a lot of funny looking dancing moves . Trust me, they were REALLY funny . Then it be came a bit more romantic and melancholic and the rain started to drop a bit, and tunes like I only ask of God with a remix of and old Danish song, a very beautiful and charismatic Any Given Time and I’ve Seen were played. Then they did a lot of funny talking between the numbers. They asked Lenny. “Lenny say something in Spanish “……Lenny was like “Chilli con carne? “.Hehehe. Then the recognizable riffs for Aicha smooth their way out in the speakers , and people sort of got together making it warm and everybody was singing along. Ofcuz all the girls started screaming as crazy, and Waqas said for fun “ What is the matter with you crazy girls? You miss the music when you’re screaming Isaaaaam Isaaaam (Doing a great imitation of a teenage girl high voice!) all the time”. And Waqas went asking Isam – “Why the hack are you wearing sunglasses in the middle of the night? Isam then tried to look really smart and bright, and answered “I was hoping they couldn’t recognize me” Pointing down at the screaming girls hehe. Then Dani Rai entered the stage and Reggada started, and a lot of cool disco-electronic-light started blinking around the stage. Then they went of stage after playing for 1½ hour and thanking people for stepping up and wanting to see them and support them in weather like that. Isam said something like “Even though it was quite cold, all the love from you guys made us warm up here”. Then they returned again after a huge applause and played Look into my eyes Best concert ever!

I have a dream, not to see them live cuz it's too far!! but just to watch this performance!

Peace,
Elmoro4Life.com
MaY_OuT
Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quote
Active Member Active Member
Gender: None specified Joined: 06 Mar 2007 Posts: 162 Location: Spain!!!
Ahhhh!!! I want to watch this video!!! Pleaseee, Someone has to have it!...
I will look for the performance all day, I need to watch it! Sad Sad

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:34 pm Reply with quote
New Member New Member
Gender: None specified Joined: 28 Jan 2007 Posts: 49 Location: UK
oh man that sounds like a great performance! hope the one that im hopefully going to on saturday is that good! i am so excited i cant wait, ive already charged up my camera ready to take like a million photos Smile Laughing Smile
Outlandishsessed
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:40 pm Reply with quote
Member Member
Gender: Female Joined: 24 Jun 2007 Posts: 54 Location: Toronto, Canada
oh man htat sounded likke that best performance ever! i wanna see it soo bad!

A smile is a charity-Isam
FLO FIN KUN MIN!!
nasima
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quote
New Member New Member
Gender: None specified Joined: 11 May 2007 Posts: 50 Location: London
DONT WORRY AHMED!!!! I WILL ME MAKE SURE U GET TO SEE THEM ONE WAY OR ANOTHER! EVEN IF THAT MEANS FLYING U TO LONDON!!! OR DK!

NASIMA will make it happen lol

After a claw has scratched my whole body
OUTLANDFAN
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quote
Member Member
Gender: Female Joined: 20 Jun 2007 Posts: 65 Location: Spain
YEAHH,AHMED! U DESERVE IT!! ONE DAY, NOT SO FAR U WILL SEE THEM... Wink INSHALLAH
elmoro4life
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:07 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Gender: Male Joined: 06 Oct 2006 Posts: 1791 Location: Morocco
Thank you Nasima Very Happy

Hey why don't danish moros share the videos? kinda weird, the biggest source of OL's vids is our moro Badree from?? TURKEY Exclamation Sad

The danish moros have access to channels that broadcast their live performance such as the voice but NOBODY did shared the vids through youtube or something (if they don't know about this site or others). they did lot of performances for The Voice TV, but the only video from that famous channel we have on the site is the live performance of "Aicha" and I'm still looking for the full concert, cuz I've heard it was amazing!! I've spent more than a mounth looking for "Aicha", and guess who gave me the video, a guy who's not a fan Sad the moros let you down and the non-moros give help, What a Weird World!

I think that's why outlandish sang in Kom Igen the danish-based song: "Break your EGO we don't need that"

Hope I didn't offended anyone, danish or non-danish moros, it's just a point of view, you can ignore it if it doesn't make sense, I beleive that we should think about the other before ourselves, cuz if you help someone you just increase the chance to be helped by someother one.

Stay blessed

Peace,
Elmoro4Life.com
nasima
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quote
New Member New Member
Gender: None specified Joined: 11 May 2007 Posts: 50 Location: London
i agree ahmed! come on danish moros let not be greedy LOL share ALL THE MORO LOVE!! !!!!!

After a claw has scratched my whole body