The Outlandish Forum Index -> Religion and Spirituality -> Christianity

gud
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quote
Guest Gender: None specified
elmoro4life wrote:
gud wrote:

ooh..thanks so much Smile Very Happy

but what's the deal with " ...he(Jesus) will kill the pigs..." Confused never heard of it

-gud

Because according to Islam, Christians too were forbidden by God to eat the meat of the pig (pork) so Jesus PBUH would kill pigs and prevent eating its meat.. hope you can get what I mean, most things I read are in Arabic so it's a bit hard to translate..

Did you ever readed books or watched documentaries by Harun Yahya? i think you should do so!! you would learn so many things!!
http://www.harunyahya.net/V2/Lang/en

Whaat? really? Shocked
but I'd happily do that..I don't like any meat much..soo... Laughing

Harun Yahya? No, never.. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't found any books by this author in Iceland either Sad But I'll try reading online Smile
thanks for the link

-gud
bams.22
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:48 am Reply with quote
Moderator Moderator
Gender: Female Joined: 08 Jun 2007 Posts: 952 Location: France
gud wrote:

from what I've read, your prophet killed the jews who didn't want to become muslim too, so it's nothing new.

I don't know where you read it
our prophete (pbuh) never kill jews, when he went to Medina, there were lots of jews and he always said to let them leave in peace.... Muslims couldn't fight them or take them out of their home or nothing like that....
The only moment in which their could be dieing jews or muslims was during wars
the prisonner were INVITING to be muslims, those who wanted were free, those who didn't want stayed in jail until the end of war, those who know how to write and how to read were free if they learned to muslims....
after or befor war it was forbidden to kill anyone, even if it's not a muslim...

adela
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quote
Silver Member Silver Member
Gender: Female Joined: 13 Sep 2007 Posts: 912 Location: Romania
Gud if u want here is my msn: adelutza_maris21@yahoo.com
we can talk about religion if u want.........i would be glad to find new things about islam Smile

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quote
bams.22 wrote:
gud wrote:

from what I've read, your prophet killed the jews who didn't want to become muslim too, so it's nothing new.

our prophete (pbuh) never kill jews, when he went to Medina, there were lots of jews and he always said to let them leave in peace.... Muslims couldn't fight them or take them out of their home or nothing like that....
the prisonner were INVITING to be muslims, those who wanted were free, those who didn't want stayed in jail until the end of war, those who know how to write and how to read were free if they learned to muslims....
after or befor war it was forbidden to kill anyone, even if it's not a muslim...

I'm not trying to go against islam..I'm just saying what I hear from the media and books..
but I still don't think that they who didn't want to turn muslims could just go free.. Confused
gud
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quote
this thread died? Rolling Eyes
tomi25henry
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quote
Gender: Male Joined: 22 Dec 2007 Posts: 642 Location: Slovakia
bams.22 wrote:
I personnaly accept all the religions, what ever they are.
every body is free to choose his/her religion...
even if I don't approuve lots of them... lol

About Christianism, I believe like all Christians in jesus and in Maria...
but I don't believe in the fact that Maria is the mother of the son of God or that she is the mother of God...
how can she be the mother of God....
God can't born and can't be born, he is over all of this...
He decide to make Maria pregnant just thanks his willing... and Jesus is just a messenger... (for muslims)

I don't believe too to the trinity.. I don't really understand what it is : God his son and the spirit????
so who is god? who is his son? and who is the spirit????
in the same time christian says they believe to only one God??? so what is the trinity????
I really don't understand it....

and there is an other point I don't approuve it's Chrismas day. everywhere in the world it's 25 december, but this date is in real a payen event not a chritian one....
Jesus seemed to be born in the begining of January....so it's so strange...
and a religious event become a commercial one with a red man who offers presents to good children..... ridiculous.... where is the faith, prayers???

how do you feel about that???

It´s very difficult explain.
Every was born in other culture, country and conditions. Every have different view on the world, religion and cultures. This view is created especially by these things.
A lot of christians don´t understand to muslim traditions and rules, too.
But good relationships among people of different religions are about it, that they no only respect other religions but they know to understand tradiions and rules in different religions, if not even have a big logic and accept explaining origin and position of God in other some religion, because christians and muslims ( and other religion) want to reach the same thing, the main spiritual of religion target. You must accept, that muslims and christians have got a lot of similar rules and origin of religion and every religion has got some explaining of position and origin of god.

Last edited by tomi25henry on Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
tomi25henry
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quote
In my country are 13 % of people are non-religions. Majority of believers are christians. But in Slovakia religion deacrese. A lot of people lost faith or their faith is very weak. In my age a lot of believers are only christians, because it want their grandparents no they alone. A lot of non-religions and christians of young generation lost faith in parish.
In Slovakia parish are corruptioned and very about buisness. For example in Czeh republic is 59 % of inhabitants non - religions. For last 10 year was in this country the biggest decrease of religion in all Europe.
tomi25henry
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:31 pm Reply with quote
gud wrote:
bams.22 wrote:
gud wrote:

I'm not trying to go against islam..I'm just saying what I hear from the media and books..
but I still don't think that they who didn't want to turn muslims could just go free.. Confused

Gud you will don´t believe to things , which in media. I said it yet one in this forum. The media weren´t, aren´t and and will not true and objective. They present only opinon of some little group of people and no true message and news and media often do it, what politic command. And Islam in media is showed not true and especially negative. Because is propagand and campaign of western politics
(especially in christian countries) against Islam. And similar things are in some eastern and Muslim coutries.
gud
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:44 pm Reply with quote
tomi25henry wrote:
gud wrote:
bams.22 wrote:
gud wrote:

Gud you will don´t believe to things , which in media. I said it yet one in this forum. The media weren´t, aren´t and and will not true and objective. They present only opinon of some little group of people and no true message and news and media often do it, what politic command. And Islam in media is showed not true and especially negative. Because is propagand and campaign of western politics
(especially in christian countries) against Islam. And similar things are in some eastern and Muslim coutries.

hahaha..I never said that I believed it Laughing Laughing Laughing
gud
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:47 pm Reply with quote
tomi25henry wrote:
In my country are 13 % of people are non-religions. Majority of believers are christians. But in Slovakia religion deacrese. A lot of people lost faith or their faith is very weak. In my age a lot of believers are only christians, because it want their grandparents no they alone. A lot of non-religions and christians of young generation lost faith in parish.
In Slovakia parish are corruptioned and very about buisness. For example in Czeh republic is 59 % of inhabitants non - religions. For last 10 year was in this country the biggest decrease of religion in all Europe.

how horrible Crying or Very sad
tomi25henry
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quote
ilham919 wrote:
I'll not repeat whats already said, i just completely agree wiv bams and elmoro4life's video.

You know, French aren't the most religious christians in the world.. So I don't know a lot of real christians around me, most of French people I know are rethinks or converted to Islam (it's the 2nd religion of the country), so maybe I can't judge well.

I know just 1 priest living in my block. He lives in the 7th floor and never takes the elevator Shocked . I'm a bit worried for him and try to convince him cuz he's very old and sometimes he has bags when he comes back from the shops, but he doesn't want to listen to me, and he says me "Don't worry my dear, don't help me, I'm stong hehe!" lolz.. It's not that evident, trust me.. Rolling Eyes I think it's cuz Christianity recommends to live very very modestly, and I must admit I admire him.. He's always smiling and he's a nice, tolerant and generous man, very open to people. Theres many muslims in the block and he salutes us, talks with us and laughs with us..

But what I see from Christianity, it's that they want an UNIVERSAL LOVE. No matter who you are, I love you, no matter who you are, I help you. I like this concept. It's the good overview which Christians convey by the medias. But most of the time.. it's what they say, but not what they do.

I mean, some centuries ago, Christian forced to convert many peoples, and they didn't agree wiv many scientific and medical theories which are proved.. Our history teacher told us some ridiculous stories abt it.. Like Christians though that Black people aren't human beings, or that the Earth isn't a sphere, or when you have a headache, it's cuz of the evil who entered in your head lol, so we must splitting your skull and put salt in it.. Confused

Plus in France, Christianity have a dirty reputation nowadays, cuz there are a lot of cases of pedophile priests.. So.. Rolling Eyes

And I want to say, that some people (muslims, christians, non-religions etc..) are bad, rasists, have prejudices, no because they are muslims, christians, non-religions etc..) but because they are stupid. A lot of peole can be Muslims, Cristians but they don´t have do all things correctly like his religion say and they must be good.
And when you talk about black people, I know a lot muslims, who say that jews aren´t human beings but they are animals, but this Islam don´say and don´respect rasism. And Muslim can be such same rasist like Christian, and they are rasists no because are muslims/christians but they are stupid or grown up in bad conditions.
tomi25henry
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:28 pm Reply with quote
Mainly is, that muslim can be such same good clever and good person like Christian.
GirLl WilL fLy aWaY
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quote
New Member New Member
u've all been amazing how u deal with this subject. .good for u,, Very Happy
Sanya
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Gender: Female Joined: 03 May 2008 Posts: 5751 Location: England
WELL UMM PLS DON B MAD WITH ME FOR WAT I SAY BUT I HEARD CHRISTIANS AND JEWS ARE SUPPOUSED TO WEAR THE SCARF TOO BUT THEN THEY JUST SLOWLY STOPPED WEARING IT

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:10 am Reply with quote
Elite Member Elite Member
Gender: Female Joined: 20 Jan 2008 Posts: 2748 Location: Germany
Sanya wrote:
WELL UMM PLS DON B MAD WITH ME FOR WAT I SAY BUT I HEARD CHRISTIANS AND JEWS ARE SUPPOUSED TO WEAR THE SCARF TOO BUT THEN THEY JUST SLOWLY STOPPED WEARING IT

I heared too.
Sanya you're right!