The Outlandish Forum Index -> Religion and Spirituality -> Judaism

gud
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:03 pm Reply with quote
Guest Gender: None specified
Hello again Very Happy

We already talked a lil about Christianity, so let's talk about Judaism too!

what I want to know is your view of it.
How do you see it in the world of religion?
What does seem wrong and right in it?
How does the community you live in, respond jewish things?

Anything else? Confused

Feel free to tell any stories or anything else you want to share.

No need to be all polite, criticize if you need to. Smile

Don't be afraid! Say what your really mean!
[/b]

wit luv,
-gud
elmoro4life
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:53 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Gender: Male Joined: 06 Oct 2006 Posts: 1791 Location: Morocco
Well, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all abrahamic beliefs, I'm muslim and I respect all of them.

About your topic, I beleive in Judaism but in it's original form, not the current version, cuz the curent Hebrew Bible is corrupted accidentally through errors in transmission..

in my country there's a community of jews, I think they are well received..

there's another thing here, if you did something evil!! sometimes some Moroccans would respond by calling you "Jewish" , I think the reason is cuz they are used to watch jews killing innocent in Palestine, so they link jews to evil!!

that's all for now Wink

Peace,
Elmoro4Life.com
gud
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:10 am Reply with quote
Guest Gender: None specified
elmoro4life wrote:
Well, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all abrahamic beliefs, I'm muslim and I respect all of them.

About your topic, I beleive in Judaism but in it's original form, not the current version, cuz the curent Hebrew Bible is corrupted accidentally through errors in transmission..

there's another thing here, if you did something evil!! sometimes some Moroccans would respond by calling you "Jewish" , I think the reason is cuz they are used to watch jews killing innocent in Palestine, so they link jews to evil!!

that's all for now Wink

ooo... that's not nice Sad
the times lithuanians call someone jewish is when they do something the wrong way or backwards, so then they say " Don't be a Jew, will ya?!!"

thank you for your honest response Smile Rolling Eyes

-gud
tomi25henry
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quote
Silver Member Silver Member
Gender: Male Joined: 22 Dec 2007 Posts: 642 Location: Slovakia
I repect all religions, but I am non-religion. I am from religion family my gramothers are roman catholics, grandfather is protestan christian and second grandfather is muslim.
In my country, Slovakia live jewish community and relatonship among jewish and other people are good.
Sometimes my stupid classmates are joking and smiling from jewish traditions.
But worse it is whit Islam. Very often people call names muslim people or people with arabic origin terorists, gipsies etc... and have prejudices. The main problems are media, tv and newspaper. People create their views by media and tv but media are not objective and correct.

Fortunetly majority of Slovaks are normal and not stupid.

Last edited by tomi25henry on Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
tomi25henry
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quote
gud wrote:
elmoro4life wrote:

that's all for now Wink

ooo... that's not nice Sad
the times lithuanians call someone jewish is when they do something the wrong way or backwards, so then they say " Don't be a Jew, will ya?!!"

thank you for your honest response Smile Rolling Eyes

-gud

In my country, when somebody is mean/stingy people call : You won´t be mean like Jew.
elmoroFAN4lyf
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:14 pm Reply with quote
Elite Member Elite Member
Gender: Female Joined: 06 Jul 2007 Posts: 3207 Location: !?!Gunchesta!?! England
well personally i think every1 shud respect all religions however there are many ppl for example jews hu donnot respect muslims at all
for example in manchester a group of jews mugged an old muslim man and bat him up really badly however nothing was done about it and wen a muslim guy hit a jewish guy by accident as he was defending himself he got put in jail for 2 months also here in the west muslims are not treated with respect and so many young muslims believe if we are not being respected then we shud not respect others

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ben
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quote
Elite Member Elite Member
Gender: Female Joined: 20 Jan 2008 Posts: 2748 Location: Germany
Oh tomi25henry in my class i witness the same.
it´s stupid.
Some guys says to me : you re a nice girl ect. but we don´t like to speek with you cuz´ you´re a from turkey.
They thinki that turkish means muslim.
They wearing sometimes a scarf and make jokes about us :" he he look, Im a muslim"
Why, I don´t know ,we re like them and i don´t wear even a scarf.
in da futur insallah

If you ask someone in germany if he is a Hebrew, they take it like a abuse.
Because of the stories with Hitler i think.
I respect all religions all came from allah,
But the jewry are accursed I think.
Allah knwos the best.

May Allah placec with all us (blessing us) and take us to him into the paradise
and enabled to see our prophet.(SAS)
Amen

(Heey my name means pardies)

Some times I tihnk we don´t doing enogh 4 our religion
( It´s applieded by me)

Stay anyway focused guys
Put god first.

MY rates goes to all our christian, muslim and if we have jew MOROs

Your sis Ben bendeniz
abdessamad
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:42 am Reply with quote
New Member New Member
Gender: Male Joined: 18 Jan 2008 Posts: 24 Location: Moroccco
I am so glad to be one of the members of this forum.I just would like comment on the topic of Judaism. I am a muslim , Moroccan. Islam views Judaism as one of the divine religions but being corrupted through history by its preachers. I just want you to differntiate between Zionism and Judaism.
salam
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
tomi25henry
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quote
elmoroFAN4lyf wrote:
well personally i think every1 shud respect all religions however there are many ppl for example jews hu donnot respect muslims at all
for example in manchester a group of jews mugged an old muslim man and bat him up really badly however nothing was done about it and wen a muslim guy hit a jewish guy by accident as he was defending himself he got put in jail for 2 months also here in the west muslims are not treated with respect and so many young muslims believe if we are not being respected then we shud not respect others

I think, that it not about jews, but about people and system, which exists in your city but I think that some muslims and christians know be the same rasists like jews and you can´t judge all jews according to some accidents and small part of jews.
elmoro4life
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:44 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Gender: Male Joined: 06 Oct 2006 Posts: 1791 Location: Morocco
abdessamad wrote:
I just want you to differntiate between Zionism and Judaism.

Good point of view bro!!

Peace,
Elmoro4Life.com
Sanya
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Gender: Female Joined: 03 May 2008 Posts: 5751 Location: England
gud wrote:
Hello again Very Happy

We already talked a lil about Christianity, so let's talk about Judaism too!

what I want to know is your view of it.
How do you see it in the world of religion?
What does seem wrong and right in it?
How does the community you live in, respond jewish things?

Anything else? Confused

Feel free to tell any stories or anything else you want to share.

No need to be all polite, criticize if you need to. Smile

Don't be afraid! Say what your really mean!
[/b]

wit luv,
-gud

i don really no too much about judaism to b honest with ya all Oops i wanna learn more tho....

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:37 am Reply with quote
Golden Member Golden Member
Gender: Female Joined: 27 Jun 2009 Posts: 1541 Location: Mexico
elmoro4life wrote:
abdessamad wrote:
I just want you to differntiate between Zionism and Judaism.

Good point of view bro!!

Excellent point, some zionists don't even believe in god, they just use hebrew traditions to justify their hunger for power.

In Spain many many many years ago when there was a caliph, muslims, christians and jews lived peacefully with each other, there was freedom of religion (between these 3 of course)... can't we just try to do that again???

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
also here in the west muslims are not treated with respect and so many young muslims believe if we are not being respected then we shud not respect others

I don't think that's totally true, yeh sure people do get racially attacked and discriminated, but the muslim asian community aren't all full of people who's reason for being messed up is the facft someone was racist to them!
I don't live very far from Manchster, so i doubt it's that different, but since there is a large majority or asian muslims up north they do get respect. A reason i think they have no respect is because of how they're brought up, and the environment they live in. Also their need to 'fit in' with the west. Or to just be cool or whatever term you want to use.

Like, loads of people from my high school smoke drugs or whatever and there is a large majority or muslims that do it too, if they weren't so insecure maybe they'd fight the peer pressure etc... Also, i think they should be educated with islamic teachings about everything a teenager goes through in today's society, if not by someone they should go and look this up for themselves
"it costs nothing to educate yourself"
It would help them understand WHY things are prohibited. Because there isn't a verse in the Quran that specifically says "don't go out with guys because...." You either have to read between the lines or read up on things and learn why things are prohibited.

Personally the muslim youth need to get a grip of their lives.

I don't have a comment on Judaism.
themajor
Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quote
Moro! Moro!
Gender: Female Joined: 21 Apr 2009 Posts: 7864 Location: Iran
Hyper_Confused wrote:
Quote:
also here in the west muslims are not treated with respect and so many young muslims believe if we are not being respected then we shud not respect others

I don't think that's totally true, yeh sure people do get racially attacked and discriminated, but the muslim asian community aren't all full of people who's reason for being messed up is the facft someone was racist to them!
I don't live very far from Manchster, so i doubt it's that different, but since there is a large majority or asian muslims up north they do get respect. A reason i think they have no respect is because of how they're brought up, and the environment they live in. Also their need to 'fit in' with the west. Or to just be cool or whatever term you want to use.

Like, loads of people from my high school smoke drugs or whatever and there is a large majority or muslims that do it too, if they weren't so insecure maybe they'd fight the peer pressure etc... Also, i think they should be educated with islamic teachings about everything a teenager goes through in today's society, if not by someone they should go and look this up for themselves
"it costs nothing to educate yourself"
It would help them understand WHY things are prohibited. Because there isn't a verse in the Quran that specifically says "don't go out with guys because...." You either have to read between the lines or read up on things and learn why things are prohibited.

Personally the muslim youth need to get a grip of their lives.

I don't have a comment on Judaism.

hmmmm!!!!!